Sew La Ti Embroidery + weekend

Finished Quilt!
Sewing I finished it, I finished it! This was round 4 of the ORBC quilt along. That's really good for me, I started this thing on Friday, and finished it up last night! Did I work on any of the other 8 quilts I have started? No, I started this whole new one :)

SewingI love this quilt.

Sewing
Now I just need to get it in the wash to make it all crinkly and yummy.
In other news, I have decided to claim back my weekends. I will not work on the weekends anymore! Weekends are for sewing whatever I please, now maybe I will get those other 8 quilts done :)
Also, I have had a couple people ask about where they can purchase a wallet. I am going to take some pictures today and do a small update in the shop probably later today!

quilt along, quilting, sewing, and more:

Finished Quilt! + weekend