Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

I WON! and other stuff...

Sewing
My friend Becky is starting this new site called Patchwork Posse, every month there are new sewing related projects and lots of fun stuff. So, today I won a membership! YAY! Go check it out, I am excited about it, I think she has come up with a great idea and I am excited that I get to be a part of it!


Sewing
In other news: I know some of you have probably already seen it, but I did a pattern review for Sew Mama Sew!


Here's the link!

Sewing

Also, Dana from MADE won a package of things from me awhile back and she repurposed a towel I sent her into these adorable aprons she made for her kids! She is the queen of repurposing I tell you! So cute!

I hope you all had a Happy New Year!

happy, hope, and more:

I WON! and other stuff... + sewing