Sew La Ti Embroidery + weekend

A wardrobe for a doll
Sewing
Kinsley's birthday was over the weekend. One of the things she requested was clothes for her American Girl doll. I decided she would also need somewhere to put all those clothes, so I modge podged a thrifted train case for her.

Sewing
Not all the thrifted train cases I have found still have their little tray, this one did, it was perfect for shoes and accessories.

Sewing
And the clothes fit perfect underneath.

Sewing
I ended up buying a few things that I didn't want to make or couldn't make myself.

Sewing
I ended up making two dresses. My favorite being the one on the right, I used a whole bunch of vintage lace and ribbons.

Sewing
I made three different skirts, these were so much fun for me. Then I made a headband and a couple hair clips. And a bag with a little wallet.
I had to make myself stop making things, it was so much fun, and to see her face when she opened it up was priceless :)

craftiness, sewing, vintage, and more:

A wardrobe for a doll + weekend