Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

Presenting Wonderland
seving
After much time, i was able to get this one finished...as i mentioned in a recent post, i procrastinate. I started this way back before Christmas with my friend Allison. Isn't the Wonderland pretty? This is the Strip this Quilt pattern by Green Fairy quilts.

seving
Avery was my helper...she was a little short to hold this one all the way up, but we made do. I must have said something funny to her by the look on her face.

seving
I quilted it in a soft brown color in a zig zag from top to bottom. Straight line. The wind was working against me for these pictures, but the sun was not lost on me. I am thankful for that!

seving

Will it have a new home? Hmm....maybe? If i can part with it.
Posted by Picasa

quilting, sewing, and more:

Presenting Wonderland + TIME