Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

Quilt along progress
Sewing
I wanted to share my progress on my quilt for Oh, Fransson! quilt along.
It has been a learning experience for me as I am new to quilting and Elizabeth's instructions are awesome. I have the first half of the blocks done, and let me tell you I am glad to be done with the ones on the right with what seemed like a million little squares :)

Has anyone ever left their iron plugged in all night? I would never, ever do anything like that, especially being a fireman's wife :)

Oh! I just wanted to share, because I was kindof excited. I had kinda made a goal for my self to hit before any of my shows started, that I would reach 200 sales in my etsy shop and pass 300 people hearting my shop, and I did it!

quilt along, quilting, and more:

Quilt along progress + sewing