Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

Sew and Tell Friday
seving
As you might know from old posts, i use Avery as my layout and design "consultant"...that way i don't go crazy trying to lay something out and then i won't change it because she worked so hard on it. It works for me! I think Mitch was inspecting her work...and it was definitely approved of.
seving
The pictures are not great...it is pretty rainy and dark today, but it still shows what those strips turned into. It is very nearly about 55 inches square. not intentional...just had that much fabric to make that much quilt. It is bright and colorful. Maybe subconsciously i was willing it to be warmer with my color choices...and it just might be working.
seving
I think i really like how the random placement of the white turned out...I have simple quilting plans for it....straight lines all the way!!!! And pins for basting for sure! The fabric is Jennifer Paganelli's bell bottoms. These fabrics were one of my very first internet fabric purchases from Randi at Fresh Squeezed Fabrics. They have been waiting to be created into something else, and this week it was their turn.
seving
Of course this is headed over to Amylouwho's to share with everyone. GO over and see what everyone got done this week. i know it is all going to be amazing!
Posted by Picasa

design, fabric, quilting, sew and tell, and more:

Sew and Tell Friday + sewing