Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

Liar liar pants on fire
Sewing
So I pretty much lied about taking a break :) What can I say? when I get excited about something I have to share it.
So earlier today I mentioned the quilt along at Crazy Mom Quilts.
I already knew what fabrics I wanted to use, so I pulled them all out today. They are all Tracy Porter fabrics, which is pretty much my favorite fabric, I am sad she isn't doing anymore for Joann's, but as I pulled it all out today, I realized I have quite a bit of it, so it should last me a long time. In fact I counted them all and I have 50 different prints, and I am using them all for this quilt, it is going to be yummy.

SewingI've only done three blocks, but I think I am in love with this quilt already.
And no I haven't finished my mod sampler quilt yet, or the other two quilt tops I have done, they will get done someday soon :)

Sorry I was a liar about taking a break, I really didn't mean to be, I had kindof a bad day yesterday, I think alot had to do with hormones, I am feeling much better today :)

fabric, quilt along, quilting, sewing, and more:

Liar liar pants on fire + TIME