Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

Sew and Tell Friday

I am just making it in under the wire today!

seving
It seems like an awful lot of our friends and neighbors are having babies... i figured it was good to be prepared. I should start stocking up!So my project for today's sew and tell was a baby lovey blanket! They are my favorite. I raided the stash and discovered that these two matched perfectly.

seving
I generally don't go for any characters...unless it is Pooh. He is pretty cute! And it just so happens that Pooh is experiencing some blustery weather....

seving
...and so was i! In the middle of taking the pictures my sweet baby lovey blew away on a gust of wind. Now it is going to go sit on a shelf and wait for the first new arrival!

seving
You know what you should do...go over to Amylouwho's and see what all the other ladies made this week. I saw some really great things today that i want to try, like this and this and this.
Posted by Picasa

sew and tell, and more:

Sew and Tell Friday + sewing