Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

Sew and Tell Friday

I know that this is a lot of pictures for one little thing, but bear with me!!

seving
I have this friend that i have been telling i will make a 'hooter hider' for and i keep setting it aside and putting other projects ahead of it. All the things i need have been on my sewing table for ages, i was just procrastinating. Then today was Friday and there is something magically motivating for me about sew and tell. I somehow manage to get things done.

seving
This was a fast easy thing to get done today(maybe an hour total) so i knew i could get it made and share it tonight plus it would get to my friend sooner. Now i just hope that she is nursing as much as she was since the baby is a bit bigger now and still wants it!!!

seving

i have made one once before and the second time was definitely smoother. Thanks to Made by the Mama Monster for a fun easy to follow tutorial. Don't forget to go to Amylouwho's and see what everyone else made this week. I have gone and had a peek and there were tons of great things!!!!
Posted by Picasa

hope, sew and tell, sewing, and more:

Sew and Tell Friday + TIME