Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

Finished...sort of
seving
ok, so i still have to sandwich it and quilt it but i finally got the borders on and finished the whole top. This was the one i was not so sure about. When i was making it and all those colors together were kind of concerning to me...but when it was all together i fell in love. Thank goodness i had Avery to help me out with the assembly or it would have taken me years!!! I was a little stuck on the outer border for awhile because i needed to figure out a way to make it all line up since i was silly enough to buy a fabric with a straight pattern. I don't know what i was thinking.
seving
Believe it or not there is a wonderful husband back there doubling as a quilt rack! thanks honey
Posted by Picasa

fabric, quilting, and more:

Finished...sort of + sewing