Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

Once You Start You Can't Stop!!!
seving
I joined the 9-patch quilt along at Crazy Mom Quilts. She is one of the most amazing quilter's whose work i have ever seen. She is also one of the most prolific. I am regularly amazed at her beautiful quilts! You should go and check out her blog. I was not sure what color i was going to use but before I knew it the colors took on a life of their own...so it is going to be blue/green/pink/yellow and colors of that variety...bright and fun. This does not make this the most scrap friendly quilt but it is enabling me to make a small dent in my stash without using up my favorite fabrics all at once. I am loving the simplicity of the 9 patch. I am making two at a time, using the two coordinating fabrics to make opposite blocks. Now this has unintentionally put me ahead of the challenge of making one a day(this is day 8 and i have 14)...but i know me and at some point i will not have the time or the chance to make one so i am storing up, you might say. My need to match is getting in my way a little, but I am trying hard to let go of that! But for right now....i can not help myself i just keep making them and making them. I can not wait to see the end product this summer when the quilt along ends. I will be back with some block updates from time to time.
Posted by Picasa

fabric, LIFE, quilting, sewing, and more:

Once You Start You Can't Stop!!! + TIME