Sew La Ti Embroidery + vintage

Vintage Pillowcase Redux
I had a pair of vintage pillowcases that needed to become something new!
seving
I debated for a little while on whether it should be curtains or pajama pants for Avery. Since i could not figure out where i would hang said curtains you can see the pj's won the debate! She got all kinds of sassy when it came time to model them. And wore them as soon as they came off the sewing machine!
seving
I sewed a little loop of ribbon into the back of the pants so she could tell front from back in the homemade jammies. I saw this on some ingenious sewing blogger's blog, but can't remember where now. I still have one pillowcase left. What am i going to do with it? Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
Posted by Picasa

sewing, TIME, and more:

Vintage Pillowcase Redux + vintage