Sew La Ti Embroidery + vintage

Friday Finish
I did it...finished the vintage primaries!!!


seving
This pattern was so easy to use and came together so fast! It is a pattern called Wickedly Easy Quilts. So true!


seving

It was a stash buster for sure. Yet even though it came together fast it was not without a few kinks. Seems like even when you have been quilting for awhile(i am not claiming to be a seasoned veteran here at all) there is still so so much room for error...which creates more room to learn. The process is about growing right?!?


seving
I am not one to repeat a pattern, i like variety(or maybe i get bored quickly), but this is the second time i have made this one(see my first here) and i can see me making it many more times. Perhaps in the near future. If you look at my first you will see that this one provides variety every time you make it.
I love that!

Leslie

quilting, sewing, TIME, and more:

Friday Finish + vintage