Sew La Ti Embroidery + weekend

Fun stuff
Sewing
This weekend was filled with the Farmer's Market, The Utah Arts Festival, shopping at The Bijou Market, watching Transformers, and lots and lots of sewing. I finished this square for The Stash Busting Bee, I was sent the turquoise flower fabric, and the rest is from my stash.

Sewing
And I purchased this bike at the Bijou Market!!! I fell in love with it, it's new but looks vintage, and green my favorite color, so, so cute! I had to laugh at myself when I was test riding them, because I don't think I have ridden a bike since I was like 12 or 13. My husband has been teaching our kids to ride their bikes, and our next bike purchase will be for my husband, so we can go on family bike rides! I'm excited! I may even find a basket and a bell for it.

Now I must get back to my day, I have quite the list of things to tackle:
*dishes
*a batch of pillowcase dresses
*work on a baby quilt
*fold a batch of laundry
*weed the garden
*run a couple errands

Have a great day!

cool stuff, fabric, quilting bee, sewing, vintage, and more:

Fun stuff + weekend