Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

Finally
seving

After more months of procrastinating than i can count i finally finished a project!!! Hooray! This bag has been sitting on my sewing table for forever, right mom? As i mentioned in a previous post, i am a craft procrastinator. I am afraid of hard projects and as soon as one gets tricky i set it aside for a day when i am feeling much, much braver. By the way, those days are few and far between. :o) This bag had no pattern to help me figure things out. I was just making it up as i went along...trying to keep track of what i did in case i ever wanted to make it again. Yeah right?!?! All that being said, i like it. I really like it! It holds all my junk and is way prettier than my other mommy bag. Since i just finished it this morning i have not taken it out on the town yet, but i will, and hopefully she has what it takes. And for me that just means lots of space(ie bottomless pit) a couple pockets for all that little stuff you don't know where else to put and that it can fit over the handles of Mitchies stroller. Thanks to my very handsome purse model.
Posted by Picasa

hope, and more:

Finally + sewing