Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

Finished, already?
seving
So i had to take a minute to think about this one...usually it takes me ages to get from start to finish on a quilt. I have about 10 pieced tops in my fabric closet to prove it. however, this one took me under one week. What?!?
seving
i think the reason was it was an experiment...not designated for anyone or anything. Usually they, my quilts, have a purpose and i want to be sure they turn out great. Not so this time. I saw the pattern, thought it looked like fun and ran with it. I refused to let analysis paralysis get in my way when it cam time to quilt. I just threw it on the machine under the walking foot and got to quilting.
seving
And those other projects on my quilt table...well they are still crying out for attention. poor things. Anyone else do this with projects?
Posted by Picasa

design, fabric, quilting, sewing, and more:

Finished, already? + TIME