Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

lots of projects
Sewing Does anyone else work on lots of different projects at the same time?
I think I have sewing ADD or something. I use to be able to sit at my sewing machine working on one project for hours and hours at a time. Now I am doing good if I can work on something for half an hour maybe an hour and then get up and clean something or check my email. And then I can sew again for a bit and then I can get up and clean something again or help my kids out, my days go in cycles like that. And I usually have about two or three projects going at the same time so if I get bored of working on something I can switch. In this picture you can see two different quilts in progress and pillowcase dresses in the top corner laying on top of the pillow.

Am I the only one that does this?

ramblings, sewing, and more:

lots of projects + TIME