Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

for family
seving
i can blog this gift because i know for sure that the family member that i made it for never looks at the blog. It has been sitting on my sewing table as a pile of fabric, waiting for me to turn it into something. It was supposed to be a birthday gift, way back months ago. Fortunately she is very gracious, because i am a huge procrastinator. It is a quilted table runner. I hope she likes it. I get really terrible "analysis paralysis" because i tend not to use a pattern for things like this. I just get a idea and then i get all vaklempt over how to do it...then i put it off for ages because i can not make a decision. After being on vacation, i was having a little sewing withdrawl, so i thought it best to finish a few instead of starting any new.
Posted by Picasa

best, fabric, hope, and more:

for family + sewing