Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

Loving the swap thing...
seving
thanks so much to my swap partner Mandy...she made this lovely little pincushion just for me and added a few little bonus things too. You can see that right away i stuck some pins in there to get it doing it's job. I love it all. This was my first swap and i have to say that it was a great experience. I just may do more. It is so fun to know that there is a mystery package coming to your door. It is like Christmas or your birthday. Exciting!!
seving
Here is the pincushion i sent her way...with a few yo-yo's form my collection and a notebook i made for her. I think my favorite part of the one i sent to her is the buttons.... Maybe i will make myself a patchwork pincushion and use the buttons you sent me Mandy. Cute! Thanks for being a great swap partner.
Posted by Picasa

and more:

Loving the swap thing... + sewing