Sew La Ti Embroidery + wip wednesday

WIP Wednesday....for my honey
Things have been pretty quiet around the blog, but i am working on projects all the same. 

I have finished a few small quilts and now have set to work on a twin size for my husband. 


seving


I don't know what he is going to think, but I am in L-O-V-E with this one.

I am hugely inspired by and totally crazy in love with this quilt by Emily at MLE knits, who got the basic directions here.


seving


As i make each block i think that this one for sure is my favorite, until i make another and then i love that one even more. I am smitten!

It is going to take a little time....18 down and about 100 more to go...work will be slow but sure. i manage to squeeze a few in every day.


seving


Here is a little layout sneaky peeky!

Happy WIP Wednesday. Head over to Freshly Pieced and ogle some of the other amazing things getting worked on this week.

  WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Posted by Picasa

Chris, happy, quilting, sewing, TIME, and more:

WIP Wednesday....for my honey + wip wednesday