Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

Sew and Tell
seving
Amy at Amylouwho is having a sew and tell this week for projects you needed to get finished...a little motivation. I needed to get this one finished!! My trusty project holder was on hand to help with picture taking. I had originally wanted to stipple this but was so frustrated that half way through the stippling i tore it all out and went for straight line quilting instead. Good call!
seving
This is the improv piece i began making after i received a package of scraps from Heather. I am so thrilled with how it turned out. Making something like this was new for me, but it helped me to see that sometimes just going for it and not thinking too much can make something really fun and unexpected.
seving
It is hanging in my living room by the tv cabinet....covering up one of our unsightly light switches. What a relief to finish.
Posted by Picasa

quilting, sewing, and more:

Sew and Tell + TIME