Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

Sneek Peek for Jonelle
seving

Back a little while, before i knew i was pregnant....my wonderful friend Jonelle put a lot of faith in me and asked me to make her a Christmas tree skirt. I ordered up the fabric right away, but in typical Leslie fashion did not get started right away....it was for Christmas, i had lots of time right? Wrong!!! This week its time has come, it is my designated project. I need to get it done before this baby comes. She is so nice she did not want to bring it up or put any pressure on me about it. But here is your peek Jonelle...since we kind of went into this whole project blind. All she told me is the colors she wanted and left the rest to me. That is why i am telling you, she put a lot of trust into this!
Posted by Picasa

design, fabric, friends, sewing, and more:

Sneek Peek for Jonelle + TIME