Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

As Promised
***this has been one crazy busy week...fun but busy. We have had lots of friends and family here visiting for thanksgiving. It has been a wonderful time. Yet, somehow in the middle of everything i managed to get something made. Can you believe it!! SO, i don't have a new post for today but i wanted to link back to another post i had from this week to share with everyone what i made. So, here is my addition to Sew and tell this week!! Go on over to check out lots of great finishes and some really yummy recipes.***
seving

I feel like i finally have gotten a little quilting motivation back. It seems to come and go around here. I wanted to make something for one of our little neighbors and since i know that her mom does not read the blog i am safe to share.
seving
I had a small stash of Heather Bailey's Mendocino line. I was never sure of what i wanted to do with it. I really love it...the little mermaids are so sweet. I wanted to feature the patterns as best i could so i cut them to varying sizes and pieced it as a simple strips quilt. When i was done piecing and trimming i made a little improv block baby doll quilt to match with the scraps.
seving
There has also been some crafting of a different kind going on. My sister came for Thanksgiving and brought all of her wool felting supplies. Her 9 year old wanted to teach us to make gnomes. I was on board as soon as they said gnome. I love them, they are adorable. We all got busy making them...my Mom, sister, little and big kids, me and even my sweet husband. I love family craft nights!!! The mushroom was made by my sis...and the old man with the fuzzy whiskers was made by the hubs. The rest i did. Cute right?
seving
Posted by Picasa

best, crafts, quilting, sewing, and more:

As Promised + TIME