Sew La Ti Embroidery + vintage

Sew and Tell Friday!!!!
Hooray, this week i have something to share. Finally. I did this so early in the week that i actually almost forgot i had a finish to share. Poor Avery i had to put her in the stairwell to take this picture because it was the only place i could get her high enough to see the length of my shower curtain.

seving
From a vintage sheet and some other vintage fabrics i had in the house, from my mom, i made this shower curtain. I had some help from this blog tutorial. I would never have known what measurements to use if it had not been for the tutorial.
seving
I am especially proud to have done these ruffles! i don't think i will ever do ruffles again. it was hard and frustrating but the end result is so fun and i guess, worth all the headache
seving
All i need to do is get it hung in time for my company that will be here in the morning. Grommets is my plan but i may have to settle for the quick fix of curtain clips.
seving
Head on over to Amylouwho's and see all the wonderful things everyone has accomplished this week.
Posted by Picasa

Around the House, fabric, sew and tell, sewing, TIME, and more:

Sew and Tell Friday!!!! + vintage