Sew La Ti Embroidery + vintage

Sew and tell!
Sewing I'm joining in Amy's sew and tell today!
I am so excited to share Sage's quilt top that I finished! I used this tutorial from Cluck cluck Sew. Sage picked out all the fabrics herself from my stash. I love how it turned out! Now I have to get working on the back, and I think I am going to pay to have this one quilted, I'm not sure if I want to tackle a quilt this big.
By the way, my neighbor's probably thought I was strange, to get this picture (before it started to rain yesterday) I laid it out on the grass in front of our house and climbed up on the porch railing :)
Sewing I also wanted to share a Christmas present that I started last night because I am just dying over how stinkin awesome it is going to be. I am making lap quilts for my 3 girls, out of my very favoritest vintage linens, I am talking the vintage linens that I have been collecting for years now and not had the guts to cut into. I am cutting 6 1/2 inch squares and each quilt is going to have 16 different yummy prints in it, in each girl's favorite colors. This one is for the blue and purple loving Kinsley.


fabric, quilting, sewing, and more:

Sew and tell! + vintage