Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

What I Made This Year...

Here i go, jumping on the end of the year, wrap up blog post wagon....Everyone is doing it!

seving

This year, lots of things were made. Quilts were quilted, and assorted things were crocheted and sewn but most important of all...my most crafty endeavor by far....i made a baby!! She is the sweetest and cutest one you will ever lay eyes upon ( of course i know all you other mothers feel the same about your own little ones!! and that is ok, we will just agree to disagree!).

Who knows what this coming year will hold. I don't make resolutions because i really need nothing else to feel guilty about in my life when i inevitably don't accomplish it...so i will set some goals. Small ones are very likely, and crafty ones and perhaps a few that have to do with being healthier. I can't commit to any just yet, perhaps that will be another post.

Have a happy new year everyone...you all have been wonderful blog friends. I hope that you are doing something fun tonight. I will be back soon with some more baby updates, of course, and a giveaway to start the new year.
Posted by Picasa

giveaway, happy, hope, LIFE, quilting, Random, and more:

What I Made This Year... + sewing