Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

skirts, skirts, skirts.
Sewing I've been making lots of skirts, I think they are one of my favorite things to make and wear.

I made this one for me out of Amy Butler's Love using this tutorial with a few modifications. I've already worn it twice, I love it.



Sewing This skirt I made this morning before I had to pick Sage up from school. It is for Christmas. Yes I am thinking about Christmas. I have decided that the couple hours I have while Sage is at Kindergarten in the morning will now be dedicated to Christmas crafting.


I love this little mushroom skirt! The whole thing was inspired by the red and white scalloped trim on the bottom that I purchased from Stephanie of Stephmodo.

She sells her beautiful finds (usually from France) in her etsy shop.

By the way if you haven't followed their restoration of a beautiful french cottage La Maisonnette, you should go check it out, it is amazing. I want to stay there at least once in my life.

LIFE, and more:

skirts, skirts, skirts. + sewing