Sew La Ti Embroidery + weekend

Flea Market Fantastic!!!
seving
This was my flea market/antiquing treasure for the weekend(among others). And honestly, even if i never sew with it it was absolutely worth the 25 i paid for it. Isn't she beautiful? She is definitely going to need a name. Any suggestions? Also if anyone has used one of these before and has tips that you know i need, let me know. i am all ears!
sevingI can not get over how amazing this sewing machine is. Take a moment of silence with me to just gaze at her!.........


sevingI picked up a few small things. This tea cup is destined to be a pin cushion for my sewing table. It is such a perfect shade of green/blue. The fridge dish was a steal. It is so cute and adorable and tiny....i have been slowly accumulating these to replace the plastic that is cluttering up my cabinets.



seving
I was so excited to find this quilt...i can not say exactly how old it is or what the story behind it is but at 20 i knew it was coming home with me. I have washed it and am working on some stains but i think there is hope. I don't think that you can see this in the picture but every fan is trimmed with ric-rac. How cute?? And the back looks to be a sheet. It is hand quilted and just bright and fun. How can a girl pass that up?
seving
This was my other quilt find. I saw it on a rack and asked the lady in the booth how much and she said 10. I said, "excuse me?"i did not think i had heard her right. When she repeated the same i told her right awway i would take it. i don't think i even looked at it closely. This one is older and definitely is going to need a little more love and care. I think it is a true scrap quilt, by necessity. There is such a huge and amazing variety of fabric styles and weights. I did not see the red "stripes" in it until i looked at the pictures. Love it!
seving
Thanks for indulging me...sorry to any of you die hard Flea Market Fancy fabric lovers... hope i did not mislead you. But this week these were my true flea market fancy treasures!!!
seving
Posted by Picasa

adventures, fabric, fantastic, hope, quilting, sewing, and more:

Flea Market Fantastic!!! + weekend