Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

Sew and Tell Friday
sevingHere they are....all four living together happily!!! The last two pillows are complete. I think i got a few measurements a little wonky but it did not matter too much because i could still stuff my old pillows in there.
seving
I had just enough of the old curtain to make a envelope back for each one! Hooray!!
seving
This one, above, is much like my improv wall hanging that i made with Wee Play scraps. I just grabbed and sewed and then quilted it in concentric squares with straight lines.
seving
I chose a disappearing nine patch pattern for this pillow and then i just random straight line quilted it. I love that it made a whirlygig in the middle.
seving
Each one is different but all go together. It is Friday so be sure to go and check out all the other finishes at Amylouwho's.
Posted by Picasa

quilting, sew and tell, and more:

Sew and Tell Friday + sewing