Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

Current Project
Sewing
Sewing

I am currently working on a batch of purses, the first picture is the ones I cut out last night and the second gives you an idea of what they will look like. I am excited because I haven't made a batch of purses in awhile and I have some new applique ideas. I think I am starting to get out of my sewing slump, finally it feels like it's been forever. It's a good thing cause I have to be ready for 4 that's right 4 craft shows! Am I crazy? This sewing habit has been a good thing for our family, doing our taxes made me realize that we actually had less $ last year than the year before, I thought we had made more, maybe I'm just doing better with what we have. Maybe we're just blessed, maybe both! But me selling my things is great for many reasons, one because it keeps me busy, which I need and it brings in a bit of extra $ which is great, and I love just hanging out at the farmers markets, people watching, chatting with friends, meeting new people. I can't tell you how excited I am that the farmers market season is around the corner! Anyways enough rambling, I have to learn not to spend so much time on the internet! Have a great day!

Guess what tommorrow is? My 50th post giveaway!

blessings, giveaway, ramblings, sewing, and more:

Current Project + TIME