Sew La Ti Embroidery + vintage

Pinwheels!
Sewing My pinwheel quilt just came out of the dryer and it is oh so yummy! I love it! There is something about these colors together that I just adore.
This was for the pinwheel quilt along over in the Old Red Barn quilt along group.
I had three helpers to hold it up for me :)

Sewing Here's the back, I used a vintage sheet.
Sorry things have been quiet around here. My new niece Hallie doesn't have to have surgery yet, she still has to have surgery, they are just waiting a bit, and it's not as bad as they first were saying, I saw her yesterday for the first time and she is so tiny, I always forget how tiny newborn babies are, to think that my girls were once that tiny is crazy.
I haven't really felt like blogging. Trying to get ready for spring shows and keeping my house clean and trying to take time for me has been consuming my time. Then of course the other various things that always seem to pop up in life :)

LIFE, quilt along, quilting, sewing, TIME, and more:

Pinwheels! + vintage