Sew La Ti Embroidery + wip wednesday

WIP Wednesday
Oh Finally! A new WIP!

I have been working on my ruby quilt for so long, and it was really coming along well until i ran out of thread this week. Joann's here i come!!! That gave me the opportunity to start this new project with Salt Air.


seving

I love a pretty pile of scraps and trimmings from a project!

And this is my first block! Isn't it so fun?
seving


I found the tutorial for how to make it on the Missouri Star Quilt Company's website. Honestly this block is like magic. All you need is a jelly roll and you have the potential for something really amazing.

I can not wait to make more.

Head over to Lee's at Freshly Pieced to see what everyone else is making.
Posted by Picasa
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Leslie

quilting, sewing, and more:

WIP Wednesday + wip wednesday