Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

A Quilt of Love
seving
I have been planning and working on this Recess quilt (this link is not where i bought the fabric but shows it off the best) for some time now. I planned it before i even knew my wonderful friend Dee was having a baby girl. I was hoping because i thought that this would be perfect for a girl and it was the fabric i had my heart set on.
seving
The sun was shining on it the day i finished so i was able to get some good shots of it. The quilting shows up really well in this light. This was the first time i used warm and natural batting and i think i am hooked. It made so much of a difference and quilted nicer than many of my other quilts.
seving
Chris was doing what i wanted to be doing with it here(which i think is what E tried to do when he helped his momma open the pacpkage)...i wanted to wrap myself in it and keep it, but alas it had a better home. SO off to the post office i went. I know Dee loves it and that it will be loved there for many years to come.
seving
Posted by Picasa

best, fabric, quilting, sewing, and more:

A Quilt of Love + TIME