Sew La Ti Embroidery + vintage

Bee Blocks Update
seving
A little while back there was a huge earthquake in New Zealand, near Christchurch where the wonderful Deb from Works in Progress lives. She has a giving heart and wanted to do something for those that lost everything....she started a earthquake quilts project, and asked for a little help.

seving
I was able to make up a few blocks to send to her this week. She specifically requested that they be in blues and reds. I hope that they work out Deb, i enjoyed making them.
The first two were made from a simple tutorial she provided in case we were stuck and could not think of what to make.

seving
These wonky stars were made for Deb from my favorite star tutorial at Silly Boo Dilly blog. They always turn out amazing and i always love them!

seving
These last three blocks are for my vintage sheet freedom bee, also started by Deb. I am plugging my way through them so that i can be done in time to have them back to all the other ladies before i have this baby.

seving

for Deb

seving

for Tracey

seving

for Jilly
Posted by Picasa

hope, quilt bee blocks, sewing, TIME, and more:

Bee Blocks Update + vintage