Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

Favourite Movie Friday with Danny Bhoy
©For this week's edition of Favourite Movie Friday, Scottish comedian Danny Bhoy shared his picks:

"Gosh, there’s a film I saw recently that I didn’t know what to expect from but it really resonated with me - Up In The Air. I spend so much time flying and in airport lounges and hotels, it’s a fairly lonely experience, although privileged. And some of the things that he said which were so politically incorrect but really true – like joining whatever queue has Chinese people in it, I think about that too. Of all time though I’m a huge fan of The Godfather trilogy, The Deer Hunter, a lot of those late 70s stylized films. I really liked One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, that was a great film."

VIA Favourite Movie Friday with Danny Bhoy

Danny Bhoy, favourite movies, George Clooney, and more:

Favourite Movie Friday with Danny Bhoy + TIME