Sew La Ti Embroidery + homophobia

David Tyree, homophobe, would trade his Super Bowl win to block Gay Marriage
This is totally nauseating at this point. Doesn't he remember that God "hated" interracial marriages at one point? It is because of the "redefinition" of marriages that allowed black people to marry white people in America.
Douchebag Tyree
"The catch was a gift, it's not like I'd try to do it. I couldn't do it again so that was a miracle," he said. "There's nothing worth more than [maintaining heterosexual marriage] right here for me."
Asked if he'd give up the Super Bowl to stop gay marriage, Tyree said: "Honestly, I probably would."
"Nothing means more to me than that my God would be honored," he said. "Being the fact that I firmly believe that God created and ordained marriage between a man and a woman, I believe that that's something that should be fought for at all costs."

Read thewhole disgusting story.

VIA David Tyree, homophobe, would trade his Super Bowl win to block Gay Marriage

david tyree, football, and more:

David Tyree, homophobe, would trade his Super Bowl win to block Gay Marriage + homophobia