Sew La Ti Embroidery + vintage

Mini Quilt Monday
seving
Look what i did while we were sitting around last night! I raided my scrap bucket, pulled some vintage sheet scraps and made the teeny tiniest quilt ever! Look how little it is next to the quilt foot!!!
seving

I just wanted to see if it would work....would cutting fabric into 1 inch squares make me want to scream or would it make something way too cute! I had been thinking about doing this for a while but last night the moment hit me and I just went for it.

seving

And little did i know that i was making the perfect sized quilt for my little quilting buddy.

seving

I hand quilted it in under 5 minutes...the binding is what took some time. It measures nearly 3 inches square. There were lots of fiddly bits but the cuteness factor made it totally worth it.

*** check out the other mini quilt i made this week...i shared it for sew and tell over at Amylouwho's. Hello to anyone here saying hello from V and Co...thanks for stopping by**
Posted by Picasa

fabric, quilting, sewing, TIME, and more:

Mini Quilt Monday + vintage