Sew La Ti Embroidery + vintage

My vintage swap!
Sewing
So I was involved in a vintage swap and this is what I sent, A bag made of vintage fabric and trims with a removable flower pin and a fabric wallet to match. I know she has recieved it so I can share now, I had so much fun making it, and by the time I was finished with it, I wanted to keep it for myself. But I did not! I decided to add some fun vintage fabric and trims and buttons because it made it that much more fun to package the whole thing up, and send it off to the UK to Pinky and Boo. I can't wait for my package to arrive, it should be here soon! It is so much fun knowing that any day now I will recieve a fun surprise package! Surprises in the mail are the best!

best, fabric, sewing, swaps, TIME, and more:

My vintage swap! + vintage