Sew La Ti Embroidery + vintage

Some Things I've Been Working on

This week i have been trying really hard to get some of my WIP's as well as some blocks done for other people.

Success!!

seving
This first block is for a vintage quilting bee that i am in with a few other ladies. I am in awe of the beautiful things they are churning out and hope that Brenda loves this one....!!!

seving

This wonky star is for Tara...she just became a US citizen and wanted some help celebrating her special occasion. She wanted to some red white and blue stars to make into something wonderful for herself. this is my favorite start block. The tutorial is here at Silly Boo Dilly blog. It is fast and easy, you should check it out! I hope you like it Tara...it is on the way to you.

seving

And this, this is my table of "to Do"...the things i am trying to get to this week...so far i can check off two of the five. Maybe more? We'll see!

** i went into this week hoping for a few finishes, even if they were small. And thank goodness i did it. I am linking up over at Amylouwho's to share what i did do this week. Go over and see what the other ladies have made. You will not be disappointed, there is some amazing stuff. I also finished a few more bee blocks here you can check out **
Posted by Picasa

hope, quilting, sewing, and more:

Some Things I've Been Working on + vintage