Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

Progress

First, thanks everyone for your nice words and kind thoughts about my Grandpa Bear. I am doing better, we are doing better. I am just grateful we got to spend some time with him recently, and that my kids got to know him a little better.
seving
Today I got to spend some more time sewing with a new friend. We had a great time. It is so nice to bounce ideas and techniques off each other, and we get to be silly all at the same time. There were some slightly tricky parts in our pattern that neither of us were too sure about, but we just went for it and did it, and it worked. Less thinking is good. The above block is about 10 inches square. I have not done a log cabin like this one before but i love it!!! I am excited to get more done to show and share.
seving
These are a few of her blocks with the Neptune fabric. I love the colors in this line....that coral really is pretty. Today I invited another friend/neighbor to sew with us and i think by the time she left she was feeling a little overwhelmed....but i know she will do great. Once she gets her hands on some pretty fabric there will be no turning back!!!
Posted by Picasa

fabric, quilting, sewing, and more:

Progress + TIME