Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

Sew and Tell, 2
Amy at Amylouwho is hosting sew and tell again. This week i wanted to finish something that had been sitting around in my sewing closet for months. It was a quilt-a-long that i joined back in June and never finished. oops! I did not finish it the way it was meant to be either but then it would never have been done for sure. Do you see what it is?
seving
It's the panda quilt! I decided on a white border and black trim. I love the contrast. I have not worked with black and white before but i am sure to do it again. It really looks like a picture frame for the panda. Avery was very pleased with the result as it will be hanging in her room. I have to thank Emily at So Much For My Plans for the quilting idea. She makes cute little baby mats with this kind of quilting. It is genius!
seving
Go join in the fun if you have something you have been meaning to finish. Or just go and check out everyone's finishes.
Posted by Picasa

quilting, and more:

Sew and Tell, 2 + sewing