Sew La Ti Embroidery + thrifting

I know it's Halloween tommorrow!
Sewing Yes, I know it's Halloween tomorrow, but these ornaments are one of the projects I have been working on.

Sewing I had to share them because I think they are so stinking cute. They are super simple to make too, I just sandwiched two layers of felt in between fabric, sewed it all together with the hang string sandwiched in the middle and the bird I first fused it on then I hand stitched around it. Ta-da your finished!

SewingI also had to share what the lace thrifting fairies guided me to. I love all of it. I had the idea when I was looking through all of it to make a lace skirt. I think I would just start by making a white skirt and then covering the entire thing with all different lace, I think it would be so pretty.
If I don't post tomorrow, Happy Halloween!

cool projects, fabric, happy, sewing, and more:

I know it's Halloween tommorrow! + thrifting