Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

Year end finishes
Sewing I finally put together my quilt top from A Notion or Two. I have had these blocks hanging around since my month in February :) I love them all together. I have to admit I am a bit scared to quilt this one, I'm just going to have to jump in and do it.
I have been taking a break from things, after all my holiday shows and getting ready for Christmas I was completely worn out and ready for a break. By a break I really mean I haven't been sewing things to sell. I have been working on unfinished projects that have been waiting to get done, and I have alot! I probably won't even get them all done, oh well!
I also feel like I need to finish things I started here. I'm going to finish posting about SPARK, San Francisco, and the presents I made for my kids for Christmas.
What is it about after Christmas that makes me want to clean up everything and start fresh for the new year? That is how I am feeling with everything in my life. We are still trying to get everything cleaned up and put away after Christmas, our kids always get too much, we have to get rid of things to fit the new stuff.
Speaking of getting rid of stuff, there is still alot of sale goodness in my shop, thanks for all that have purchased things! I have been trying to get rid of some things I had hanging around for awhile to make room for some new things I have ideas for. I actually am really excited to get back to work, but I have told myself that this week while the kids are still out of school, that I am also having a break.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year!

happy, hope, LIFE, quilting, quilting bee, ramblings, and more:

Year end finishes + sewing