Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

Handmade Christmas part 3
I know these pictures aren't great, but I'm being sneaky while my kids are busy doing other things, and I haven't played around with my new camera enough yet.Sewing My girls have been wanting me to make them new purses for awhile now, so I thought, perfect thing for Christmas! I had them each pick a fabric out for the outside because they are all pretty opinionated (hmmm, I wonder where they got that trait)?

Sewing I found the little owl coin purses at Pier 1 awhile ago and had to get them. The flower notebooks I purchased at one of the shows I was involved in they are from Vinylicious, my kids will be excited about those because everytime they would see them at Art Market they wanted one.

Sewing
The owl mirrors I purchased on Etsy, I was going to sew little pouches for them, but I was at Joann's and found little pouches to put them in because I am running out of time. Then I had to include Burt's Bees lipgloss because I hate any kind of child's lipgloss, it's all yucky to me, and some tissues. I think my kid's will like them!

fabric, handmade, handmade Christmas, sewing, and more:

Handmade Christmas part 3 + TIME