Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

Finish Flashback

This little quilt was finished before Christmas, there just was not time to share it!
seving
i am in love with how soft and how amazing the heather ross mendocino fabrics are. Unlike any other fabric i have ever put my hands on.
seving
I quilted this quilt in a variety of ways...trying to make it as carefree as the fish and mermaids feel when you look at them. This required a little letting go on my part, but in the end i was so pleased. I made waves in some strips...a single wavy line in others...this oval shape that crosses back and forth...and some straight lines. Yup, a little bit of everything.
seving
I just need to get a label on it and then i can send it off to its new little owner. I plan to do this in German since that is where she lives. however i do not speak German so i have to find a translator.
seving
So glad to have it done.
Posted by Picasa

fabric, quilting, sewing, and more:

Finish Flashback + TIME