Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

I've gotten back to work!
Sewing So, the girls went back to school on Monday and I have started building up my inventory again. I am excited for new ideas I have. I've been getting packages of supplies in the mail. Does anyone else get excited about crafting supplies? Hair barrettes, and earrings and headbands, oh my! (it's okay if you think I am a nerd ) :)

Sewing I am dying over how stinkin small and cute this size of barrette is, it's not much over an inch!
Please don't pay attention to my dry hands, Utah's winter weather is not nice to my skin!

also edited to add: after I posted this, my hand looked huge in the picture, well, it is a larger than life picture I guess. So I really don't have huge-o hands, just in case you were wondering :)

Sewing I embellished some girls shirts today. I think they turned out cute, ruffles and ric rac, yummy!
I gotten quite a bit done already this week, I really think I was ready to get back to work! I appliqued 60, yes 60 dish towels. And I also made a whole bunch of headbands. Up next on the list, women's shirts, I think those will be ruffly too!

craftiness, LIFE, and more:

I've gotten back to work! + sewing