Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

Procrastination
seving
This is my WIP(work in progress). It is laying all over my dining room floor waiting to be complete....i think i will do some better pictures once i have the whole top together. This has been in the making for awhile now. I am a craft/quilt procrastinator. Whenever i get to a hard part or a problem I am more likely to put it down than finish, even though i know if i take it step by step and power through it I can get it done. Right now, i am at a hard part. I am having to undo several sections to re sew them. Not because i made a mistake but because i need all the parts to fit together better to make a nicer shaped top. There are many projects on my sewing table like this. Maybe it is time to stop procrastinating and just get them all done, before i am tempted to start something new....again!

**for anyone that might be interested, this is called a disappearing nine patch quilt. I got the pattern here. It was very helpful. The fabric i used was American Jane Look and Learn. I bought 4 charm packs and randomly assembled.**
Posted by Picasa

crafts, fabric, sewing, and more:

Procrastination + TIME