Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

Tuesday's Choice...a Fabric Audition
I just can not make up my mind today about what fabric to use for a new project.

 We are getting ready to go on vacation where i obviously will not have my machine to sew with but there is some down time and plenty of car time so i thought maybe hand sewing would be the answer.

Erin at Why Not Sew recently hand a hand sewing sampler series!!! I knew this was the one for me. It has been calling me.


seving


But what fabric do i choose? I auditioned several sets for my husband(he is very indulgent) and he was leaning mostly to the primary colors...not the lavender or greens. Me...I am still not sure.

However i have these gorgeous bundles of FMF that are just sitting waiting to be used for something amazing. Is this it? Is this that amazing thing?

What do you think? Do i go for it and use the coveted, most beautiful fabrics? Will i regret it when i find something else i wish i did with them or do i just do it and know that i will love how this sampler is going to turn out(Erin used the FMF so i already have a preview)?


seving


What to do!!! What to do???

seving


In the meantime....here is something pretty that came in my mail. Don't you love fabric mail? I saw these Coquette charm packs on sale and scooped up a couple. It is very girly fabric...and i love the lavender in it. Who knows what is in store for these.


 Leslie
Posted by Picasa

fabric, sewing, and more:

Tuesday's Choice...a Fabric Audition + TIME