Sew La Ti Embroidery + wip wednesday

WIP Wednesday
Since we came home from vacation i have had just a little time to work on a few things...


seving


This small quilt is a little sampling of a  HST sampler that Jeni at In Color Order is doing. I laid a few out on vacation and sewed them right up when we were home.

I have had these HST's forever in a box of UFO's. They were in there so long i forgot how cute they were.


seving


Next i am working on a quilt for my mom. I have about half of the strips sewn together.

I am using a pattern from Amy Smart. I love it. Everything is coming together smoothly.


seving


Lastly, these are the failed results of my attempt at doing the hand sewn sampler at Why Not Sew.  I was having trouble choosing fabric to begin with, then i saw a turning twenty quilt with FMF that i fell in love with and no longer wanted to commit all my FQ's to the sampler.

But i did have these pre cut FMF squares on my trip with me. I am just pairing them up and making 4 patches out of them to be wipped up into a small quilt.

Hop on over to Freshly Pieced and see what the other wonderful quilters are making!


  WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


LesliePosted by Picasa

fabric, quilting, sewing, TIME, and more:

WIP Wednesday + wip wednesday