Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

Morning to myself
The kids slept over at my Mom and Dad's house last night, and this morning they hung out with Nana (my Mom). Casey had to go to work super early this morning, so I had the whole morning and part of the afternoon to myself. I resisted going to the fabric store, I was proud of myself (it helps though when there is no money to spend on fabric)
SewingI stayed at home most of the morning listening to music and finishing up this batch of dresses for Craft Lake City, which is next Saturday!
I am smitten with these dresses, they are adorable. I even sold one today before I finished getting the price tags on them :) They are like the one I made for Sage a couple weeks ago.

Sewing
Here are some of my faves.

Sewing

Sewing

Sewing

SewingI did leave to get lunch from Cutler's one of my favorite local sandwich shops, I always have to get a mint brownie cookie, delish!
It's nice to have the house to myself every once in awhile :)

fabric, food, and more:

Morning to myself + sewing